Residential Louvered Roofing Systems
Our Louvered Roofs open to provide natural light and great ventilation while giving your customers 100% shade protection from the hot sun. With a touch of a button, the louvers close to provide rain protection allowing you to have more profit producing outdoor seating areas and protecting your investment of outdoor furnishings and appliances
We have spent the last 13 years finding out the good things about louvered roofs and things needed. Then we went about innovating those things that would improve louvered roofs. With these significant improvements, we began a new generation of louvered roofs that have these advantages over the competition:
- Deepest and largest gutter on the market with 2 levels of LED light shelves.
- 150° louver opening to catch more sun or adjust for shade as needed.
- Beautiful, Designer heavy duty extruded aluminum gutter (crown molding style).
- Easier and quicker installation with innovative louver spring pins.
- Gutter screen ready (the only one in the industry) for keeping leafs from clogging gutters.
- Double skin insulated louvers which reduce the heat transfer to bottom.
- Beautiful, flat, tongue-and-groove finished ceiling lookwhen Louvers are closed.
- Bumper/gasket to resist leaks and give quiet operation when closing Louvers.
- Low friction ball bearings on each end of the louvers for much longer product life.
- Waterproof motor for any climate with 18 second travel each way for pinpoint shade.
- 6”x 6” heavy duty extruded aluminum posts which also can serve as down spouts.
- 2”x 8” heavy duty extruded aluminum beams for longer spans between posts.
- Remote controlled and/or hardwired switch operation, as well as an in-home wall remote (optional).
- 4 structural girders inside the tectonic arch louver and 2 vertical stabilizers outside the louver resulting in the longest span and strongest snow load capacity in the industry!